Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Temperature Taking & Buddy system!

Hello parents and pupils of 1E!

Sorry for the absence from the blogging scene, I've been trying to upload some of the pictures up into my laptop but my bluetooth was down. Anyway, i hope everyone enjoyed their first week in school! We had our 3 days of orientation where we had recess in class, and for the next 3 schooldays, we were all attached to a buddy. Our buddies were all from Primary 5B and let's give a big THANK YOU to them for helping us during recess and showing us around the school!

Our Buddies and US!














































We have also received our personal thermometers! Parents of 1E, please ensure that the thermometers are always in their bags in case they fall i and their temperature would have to be
taken. I hope all of you are keeping your thermometers safe, because if you'll lose it, you will have to buy a new one from the school bookshop and it's not cheap. ):

Taking our temperature in class!
















I would also like to thank the parents who came down to help me with the class decoration on Saturday. I wouldn't have done it without all your help and ideas. Thank You Very Much!

Do look out for new updates!
- Miss Sakinah

No comments:

Post a Comment